// On learning through relationships (social learning) >
- With a Little Help from Our Friends: How to leverage relationships for employee and management development White Paper (2013)
- *The impact of developmental relationships on the learning of practice competence for new graduates. Co-authored with Andrea Casey. (2008) Journal of Workplace Learning 20(5).
// 4 Your Development Articles >
For a while, I was writing a monthly newsletter designed as a personal or team development activity. They summarize key ideas, provide links, and suggest discussion questions.
- A Better Blend – a variety of frameworks for conceptualizing blended learning
- Creativity on Demand – strategies for boosting your creativity
- Framing the Big Picture – using frameworks to guide practice
- Help – I Need Somebody – how we learn from and with one another
- Learner Motivation – pillars of self-directed learning
- Promoting Brilliant Ideas – tips for persuading stakeholders to consider your brilliant ideas
- The Learning-Agile Mind – ways to strengthen your learning agility
- The Scoop on MOOCs – defining the MOOC phenomenon and its implications