- Learning Environments
- Charting Your Course
- Development Programs
- Curated Resources
Customized, intensive professional development
How can I support your work?
You want to give your team the same kinds of opportunities for learning and development that you advocate for the people you serve. But that isn’t always easy.
- Are you getting the skill advancement you need from your investment in professional training programs and conferences?
- Are you and your team benefiting from experience and engagement with each other?
I collaborate with you on comprehensive development efforts that can take your team to the next level. My work with your team might include training, workshop intensives, microlearning, coaching, or curated resources. In all my work, I apply research-based principles to facilitate rapid and sustained skill-building.
What skills do you hope to build?
Here’s some of what I do to help you accelerate development for your hard-working team:
- Craft a multifaceted development program that combines educational activities with development exercises, on-the-job application, feedback and coaching, curated resources for further development, and other elements to build skill and expertise over time.
- Design and deliver foundational training if needed in workshops, webinars, or online courses.
- Incorporate elements you have already purchased: professional organization courses, online course catalogs, specialized article databases and the like. I draw from free resources on the internet as well.
- Leverage the tools you and your team already use to enable ongoing communications, activities, and access. No need to purchase a new LMS, enterprise social networking tool, curation aggregator, or microlearning distributor.
- Provide managers and supervisors with a toolkit of activities and recommendations for enhancing the development culture in their teams and working one-on-one to support specific people in their professional development efforts.
- Coach individual team members or managers in developing specific skills.