What expertise do you want to develop?
What complex skills are important for your success?
What do you want to learn in depth?
In today’s environment, you don’t have to go back to school to gain the knowledge and skills you need. But finding the right resources, planning your own development, and being accountable for outcomes are not as easy to set up as you might think.
Charting Your Course is a guide for the development journey.
Download the workbook, and for personalized assistance, see Navigation Services and Guide Services as described below.
The Charting Your Course map has four milestones:
>> Identify your destination
Determine the knowledge base or skill you want to build – an area of expertise that will position you to contribute more effectively and prepare you for new roles and responsibilities.
>> Plan your itinerary
Map out the activities (and timeline) that will move you forward, including learning activities, connections with people, application opportunities, new habits, and more to ensure you reach your destination.
>> Take your learning journey
Execute your plan, working along the way to consolidate learning, apply new skills, monitor progress, and course-correct as needed.
>> Arrive in port
Evaluate the advancements you’ve made, celebrate your successes, and begin planning for your next destination.
Chart your course to substantially upgrade your skills or deeply investigate a topic of interest.
Enter contact info below to receive your free download.
GUIDANCE FOR THE JOURNEY
The Charting Your Course process works for people with any kind of deep learning need to self-manage – whatever your role, level, or career situation.
Along the way, I can provide two kinds of assistance:
// Navigator Services >
With the Navigator Services package, you get a full-service learning concierge to identify your destination and plan your itinerary.
As your navigator, I will:
- Work with you to clarify your destination – provide you with tools to help you to evaluate your skills and act as a sounding board to discern your priority development goals.
- Research your potential itinerary – identify customized recommendations for resources and activities to address your learning goal.
- Create a proposed plan – suggest a detailed list of activities, timeline and waypoints.
Navigator services include two one-on-one meetings (usually virtual) to 1) identify your destination, 2) review and finalize the itinerary. Along the way, you’ll be asked to complete preliminary assessments and worksheets to feed into the process.
Your investment: $299.00
// Guide Services >
The Guide Services package provides personal consultation as you take your learning journey and arrive in port.
As your guide, I will:
- Act as your learning mentor – help you to make sense of what you are learning and decide how you might apply it, and engage with you to review the challenges and successes that result from your efforts.
- Coach you in applying new skills – guide and critique projects in which you are trying out what you learned, encourage your progress, prompt timely action, and urge completion of the journey.
- Consult with you on progress and course corrections – help you to redraw your map as necessary as things change along the way.
Your investment: $350 to contract for three hours of one-to-one consultation and additional research as needed along the way (to be used within six months).
For more information, contact Catherine Lombardozzi / [email protected]